Can we kill switch the Orange Glyph Challenge, pls?

Don´t know how, but it gives me headaches to the point i had to quit the match.

Wasn´t this tested before release?

Comments

  • Same such a pain.

  • What does it do? It is my next challenge. I thought it just debuffed you?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    What does it do? It is my next challenge. I thought it just debuffed you?

    The "debuff" is some swirly, windy/snowy graphical overlay and some white noise sound effects. I liked it just alone for tha fact that its something new and I am curious if the higher level Orange Glyphs will be different effects entirely or just expant the on the visuals we got right now.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    What does it do? It is my next challenge. I thought it just debuffed you?

    There's visual effects on the screen, as well as auditory effects as well, until you've hooked the 6 survivors in the match you're playing it in, then which it goes away.

    I found it annoying, distracting, and mildly uncomfortable to have going on when I did the challenge, and I can see how it could cause worse issues with other people.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    What does it do? It is my next challenge. I thought it just debuffed you?

    Blurry screen + weird soundeffects

  • I am Giga Chad Shadowborn Enjoyer so when I picked this challenge and saw what it does... Haha, don't careeee eziii.

    On a serious note now, you have to skip the Challenge or try shadowborn. I don't think they will change this at least not anytime soon.

  • Can we just remove glyph challenges period?

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I am Giga Chad Shadowborn Enjoyer so when I picked this challenge and saw what it does... Haha, don't careeee eziii.

    On a serious note now, you have to skip the Challenge or try shadowborn. I don't think they will change this at least not anytime soon.

    Shadowborn gamers rise up! I did the Challenge on Huntress with Shadowborn and they never stood a chance!

  • I think it's bugged because the audio effect didn't go away after I hooked the 6 survivors, but the visual effect did. It was horrible.