Regarding killer adepts
I personally think the adept trophies/achievements for killer need their requirements changed, either by getting a 4k, or like the tome challenges, to end the match with no more than one living survivor
The amount of times I've been a tiny bit off getting an adept is just annoying, while survivors simply have to escape for theirs
Comments
You aren't alone in thinking this, it's stupid that you can get a 12 hook game and still not get the adept and certain adepts are borderline impossible outside of ash.
It should be win based like survivors.
Survivors needs to escape with 3 teachable perks and they are getting adept.
Killing 4 survivors should be enough to get adept killers (with 3 teachable perks ofcourse)
Its like the game says "you spent 0.000001s too long kicking that gen by the hooked survivor, no adept for you"
If they do change the way killers get adept, then I'll actually try and get everyone's adept, as i don't bother doing it unless I'm comfortable playing the killer