Is Blight Fun To Play As And Against

This going to sound weird but I kind of like playing as Blight and going against him. I only say that cause well I don’t really play him all that much since I’m more of a Ghostface main and I don’t go against a lot of Blights either. I just think he gets a little too much hate, I mean I can understand that yeah some of his add ons could use some looking into but overall I think he’s fine. But let me know what you think.

Comments

  • Depends, alchemist ring ######### no. Normal Blight yea. Blight with other broken add ons kind of.

  • I suck as blight lmao

    If I'm vsing a fun blight that acts unpredictable then I'll have a blast

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I suck as blight lmao

    If I'm vsing a fun blight that acts unpredictable then I'll have a blast

    I get it, he is hard to play as since I’m not the best Blight player either but I think once you somewhat of feel for him, he can be also rewarding to play as too but yeah I agree that he is also fun to play against.

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084057#Comment_3084057

    I get it, he is hard to play as since I’m not the best Blight player either but I think once you somewhat of feel for him, he can be also rewarding to play as too but yeah I agree that he is also fun to play against.

    I'm on ps4, so its painful, especially since i slide unexpectedly

  • @Oscarnator said:

    Depends, alchemist ring ######### no. Normal Blight yea. Blight with other broken add ons kind of.

    I understand alchemist ring and some others kind of messy to play as sometimes since I don’t play much blight and from my experience some of the add ons are okay but going against yeah they are messy.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084091#Comment_3084091

    I'm on ps4, so its painful, especially since i slide unexpectedly

    Yeah I understand and I’m on Ps4 too and yeah the sliding is kind of frustrating to deal with.I kind of wish the sliding like others suggested maybe tone down the sliding so that he feel a little better to play for console players.

  • Generally I would say he is fun to play, and generally I would say it is not fun to play against a good blight. That being said, I played a game of blight on Lery's memorial last night and I wanted to pull my hair out.

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084093#Comment_3084093

    Yeah I understand and I’m on Ps4 too and yeah the sliding is kind of frustrating to deal with.I kind of wish the sliding like others suggested maybe tone down the sliding so that he feel a little better to play for console players.

    I think I'll stick to giving people hats as pig for now

  • I can see why lol, poor pig, she really needs a rework or a big buff of sorts.

  • @Biscuits said:

    Generally I would say he is fun to play, and generally I would say it is not fun to play against a good blight. That being said, I played a game of blight on Lery's memorial last night and I wanted to pull my hair out.

    Yeah indoors maps are pain to deal with while playing as him cause all the small spaces like on every indoor maps that are similar to Lery’s . But I will also that Blight is better on open space maps.

  • Only if he is using any other addon besides AR. That needs to be nerfed. But otherwise yes.

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084112#Comment_3084112

    I can see why lol, poor pig, she really needs a reword or a big buff of sorts.

    A couple things I'd like:

    *She moves the same speed as survivors while crouched

    *Combat straps basekit

    *Rules set 2 basekit

    *A boop the snoot score event

  • Honestly I can't stand Blights anymore.

    It's got nothing to do with his power, but the fact that they are so freaking common, usually all run a very similar build to one another and also it's not uncommon to see a Blight using """"techs"""", at which point I just want to DC.

    I do see the appeal his power has though!

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084124#Comment_3084124

    A couple things I'd like:

    *She moves the same speed as survivors while crouched

    *Combat straps basekit

    *Rules set 2 basekit

    *A boop the snoot score event

    Those are really cool ideas, hope those ideas get put into game.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    Honestly I can't stand Blights anymore.

    It's got nothing to do with his power, but the fact that they are so freaking common, usually all run a very similar build to one another and also it's not uncommon to see a Blight using """"techs"""", at which point I just want to DC.

    I do see the appeal his power has though!

    I understand certain killers can bugged me too sometimes. But anyway hope you get better games soon.

  • Blight would be fun to play against but most are just so sweaty.

  • It's weird

    I used to hate Blight with a passion, but over time I realised it wasn't Blight I hated

    It was their perks and playstyle; you know tinkerer chasers with ruin pop etc


    I don't know what it is, or what's changed but all the Blight's I've faced recently were only running one slowdown and mostly info perks. I've not seen alch ring in a while either.


    Also I love playing him, I'm not super good with him but I'm decent.

  • @GannTM said:

    Blight would be fun to play against but most are just so sweaty.

    I totally get it, some killers especially now lately just tend to be more sweaty even after the new update came out.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    It's weird

    I used to hate Blight with a passion, but over time I realised it wasn't Blight I hated

    It was their perks and playstyle; you know tinkerer chasers with ruin pop etc

    I don't know what it is, or what's changed but all the Blight's I've faced recently were only running one slowdown and mostly info perks. I've not seen alch ring in a while either.

    Also I love playing him, I'm not super good with him but I'm decent.

    I understand and yeah playing as blight is a ton of fun. That’s really cool and like I’ve said before I’m not the best Blight since again I usually play Ghostface more. But once you get more of feel of Blight, he can be rewarding after you understand how he works.

    I also will say this is while most of update feels good. I also wish they tone it down in some areas still like certain maps with trouble windows and early game camping and tunneling.

  • Bouncing around feels really stupid to me so I don't like playing as him. Can't stand playing against him.