solo queue is bad

pointless discussion because the devs dont give a sh!t, buts its worser than before. hopefully something changes, because them and the killer mains think we are all a swf for some reason. also, remove trickster because he is miserable and no one likes him :P

Comments

  • "Solo Queue was ALWAYS bad"

    That's a better title.

    And yes, remove Trickster.

  • @StarMoral said:

    "Solo Queue was ALWAYS bad"

    That's a better title.

    And yes, remove Trickster.

    But now it’s almost borderline unwinnable. It’s like being a pre-k teacher. The survivors have always been awful in SoloQ but now their mistakes are REAAAALLLLY highlighted and with 90 second gens it’s draining. Playing SoloQ feels more like a job more than it already did.

  • I'm sorry buddy, I feel bad for saying this to you but... there's between a 1% and 0% chance they actually improve solo Q within the next 6 years.

  • When games arent lost at 5 gens, my teams have been slightly more competent because none of us trust each other to do gens LOL

    That's why I'm so angry because I am also getting survivors who come in looking for an excuse to give up, and I'm tired of dying for "The Cause"

    I'd rather die due to a self caring Blendette than to be used for some kind of statement.