"the game" map needs more lockers upstairs
An absolute nightmare to play huntress on this map just to find lockers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I saw a Dwight complain about lockers I didn't think it would be about this, pleasantly surprised.
Stop pretending you care about huntress, we all know you just want more locker to hide into, don't deny it
When you see the thread title and a Dwight avatar and your minds says things that make you go hmmmn.
Yes as Huntress there's tons bottom floor but a dearth upstairs unless you're in the room above the bathroom.
there is a locker at the top floor at the middle of the map, however sometimes i just run around trying to find it lol
A dwight asking for more lockers such that huntress can faster reload :chuffed:
I came here expecting a Dwight main saying there is not enough lockers for him to hide in...
I ended up leaving disappointed
Name checks out