I'm so glad Rowan listened to us asking VLDL to do this series. I was there when it was announced on stream a few months ago. I was hoping for him to get it out for the Anniversary, but this is great, too!
This is hilarious. Production looks very good and I love the costumes. I've definitely had an Ace run by me doing a gen when the killer was chasing him, only he usually clicks his flashlight at me and my 90% gen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for sharing!
I watched the premiere of it actually, great fun and their quality is getting better and better!
I'm so glad Rowan listened to us asking VLDL to do this series. I was there when it was announced on stream a few months ago. I was hoping for him to get it out for the Anniversary, but this is great, too!
Nice! I hope more people will see it. I can't wait to see more videos about DbD from them. Hope they will come out soon.
They said in the chat during the premiere that it will be a series of 11 episodes and they might do more if it goes well!
Looking forward to all of them!
11? Nice, that's good number. I know just 1 video came out but I want allready season 2 after this one xD
This is hilarious. Production looks very good and I love the costumes. I've definitely had an Ace run by me doing a gen when the killer was chasing him, only he usually clicks his flashlight at me and my 90% gen.
Man, now I want a DBD TV series. That was a great - loved the production quality too.
love that thanks <3