Feel free to work on generators
I'm consistantly getting 4 gens done by myself in soloQ survivor games. If anyone could just do one gen we could potentially escape. I'm not even using tool boxes. Everyone dies with 1 gen left, every game I've played tonight.
The extra 10 seconds isn't that big of a deal. My build has been Lithe, Windows of Opportunity, Boon: Circle of Healing and Alert. Nothing spectacular. We don't really need 3 people to run the killer every game.
I'm even unhooking and healing people while I get 4 gens done. Even against Nurse. I need your help with gens. Thank you.
Comments
I thought I was going to like this perk but I tried it and the repair speed boost only lasting for the duration of the reveal (aka 60 seconds) for only 5% doesn't feel great to me. :( By the time you get to a newly revealed gen, precious seconds have already passed. And if you get pushed off the gen during those 60 seconds, there goes your perk.
Take bond and open handed, we'll see the truth.
60 seconds are still lots of time. At first I was equally disappointed when I finally made it to the other side of the map to realize the perk had worn off but I still got great value out of it the moment the first gen popped (which re-enables the perk), from there on I kept chaining the perk since I was a lot closer to the other revealed gens at that point. It may be a bit weak at start but it gets stronger as the game goes on.
Now imagine if 4 people actually brought that perk, that's like 20% faster repairspeed divided among your team.
I would suggest writing off the first 60s though. Rushing across the map at the start of the game is likely to get you killed.
I run Deja Vu with a full gen build. Prove Thyself, Overzealous and either Inner Healing to make full use of the totems, or Blast Mine for gen defense and survivor coordination.
Make your way carefully to the revealed 3 gen, pop a totem on the way and you're good.