Long waiting as a Killer

Im playing on ps5, Crossplay on and doesnt matter what time is, still is waiting more than 3 minutes as a Killer to find a match. Before update in the evening was a few seconds. Is It a bug or reason that are many survivors wants play Killer now?

Comments

  • My queue times have tripled!

    ... from 20 seconds to a full 60!

    It's nothing. I would gladly wait 3 minutes every time if it meant I wasn't matched up against literally brand-new players or hyper-pro comp teams. It always feels like one or the other, like MMR's just a coin flip.

  • It has gone from 30 - 60 seconds to several minutes for me

  • This is most likely people wanting to shift to killer since the role comparatively became easier to play.

  • Few people want to play survivor while a lot want to play killer. The queues are hell for killer and after this update I would have to be paid large sums of money for playing survivor.

  • Waiting time as killer is low for me