Is Suffocation Pit the new survivor go to map?
I've just done it and it's absolutely insane, I would dread to be an M1 killer on it now, vaults next to vaults, pallets at the end of the vault chains, pretty much an infinite everywhere down the middle.
Some of the vaults were directly opposite each other so you could yo-yo over them and the killer had to go around the T to get to you and at that point, you just ran back to this loop and the entity doesn't really do much.
The Blight didn't get a single hook.

Comments
That's not how it works. They can only select McMillan, not Suffo specifically. Which means they might get stuff like Shelter Woods or Coal Tower too.
I do know how it works but as I said suffocation pit.
First time I was a bit confused by those tiles. I guess we'll get used to it.
If you know how it works then you know that it can't be a go-to, as one can't simply choose to go there.
Coal Tower is one of the maps survivors always wanted to get so they spammed Bone to try and get it, this is what I think is going to happen now with Suffocation Pit.
I don't know if it's possible as I think it's got an infinite in the middle.
You can vault chain endlessly.
Suffo Pit has always had an insane survivor-sided death pit in the middle. I always dreaded it more than Storehouse - of all the maps I've been completely rolled on with no hint of recourse, it and RPD feature most prominently. It's just that you can't reliably pick it because there's 5 MacMillan maps.
It's even worse on the suffocation pit now.
Hell even coal tower seems to have a similar layout now.
I do not see how it could get any worse, but whatever, it was already one of my least favorite maps.