What would make YOU play Hillbilly more (or again)?

What changes would make you comeback to play Hillbilly or at least play him more?

Comments

  • Probably some worthwhile Add-Ons and a Power that doesn't make me go: "Demogorgon can do this but better"

  • No overheat or heavily toned down overheat, so you can actually do some feathering.

    Improved animations so I don't get a headache each time I play him.

    Reworked add-ons (80% of them are useless bloodweb clutter and the other 20% range from meme tier to decent)

  • If they fixed his major issue (the addon overhaul that made them all useless) I'd play a lot more Billy. His core power is fine, there could always be QoL improvements but it's not his major problem by any stretch of the imagination.

    The sad truth is that Billy is always gonna be weaker than he was because the game changed around him, more than because of what was done to him. I'd just like more interesting addons and maybe a few QoL improvements for the chainsaw, and I'd play a lot more Billy.

  • Update: Billy fell into a tub of butter and now cant collide with objects and just slides off of anything he collides with.

  • More than 2 good add ons and overheat removal

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I know this is aimed at people who have stopped or play less but I never stopped. Even when I get destroyed I just become even more determined to continue on.

    Is this... real? A Real Hillbilly... m... m.... ma.... main?

  • I've picked him up more recently but I wish they'd change his sounds and animations. I don't enjoy either his grunts/groans or his general chainsaw animation. I like what he does with the M1 though that's a great animation.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078180#Comment_3078180

    Is this... real? A Real Hillbilly... m... m.... ma.... main?

    Shhhh that's just your imagination Hillbilly Mains don't exist just like Santa Claus or The Tooth Fairy.....