Now that we have had an anime crossover
Can I get a My Hero Academia Himiko Toga Susie Costume??
Can I get a My Hero Academia Himiko Toga Susie Costume??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if we get Jujutsu Kaisen next! ๐
pls dont. let joey get some skins first , susie already have a lot.
Maybe there's hope I can get a Celty Sturluson skin for Yui.
Okay DBD seems to become the new Fortnite with every franchise possible put in as cosmetics. ๐
I already find the smol titan skins are a joke when compared to the source.
IT's supposed to be cosplay. They even said as much.
And we've had ONE crossover like this thus far lol how is it anything like Fortnite
No
Judging by your post number, you haven't been here for long (joined June 23rd) and haven't seen all the "pls make skins from this manga/anime/movie franchise" since the announcements of the AoT crossover.
Are Dullahan Goddess
Don't know if it'd fit well, but screw it I love Durarara!! so even though I can't think of any fitting costumes aside from Celty as Yui and Shizuo as David, I fully support this.
Shirtless Shigaraki when? Would triple the playerbase of dbd.