The tide
Is turning my friends . Yesterday I had the most fun matches I've ever had , quickest killer Q times(literally 3 seconds), the extra XP. Today? 5-10 min waits for killer at the usual extremely quick wait times only to go against sweaty af SWFs. I know it's way to soon to try and predict accurately how this will go but know if this continues more & more people will leave . I know I personally will not play killer if every survivor group has 4 toolboxes and are level 50 prestige while I'm 2 lmao
Comments
this update is forcing a lot of players to play an a swf if they even wanna get 1 gen done solo has become harder because the gap of information is more noticeable not to mention survivors have no current meta so no one knows what to run an 5 seconds of bt just isn’t enough also with the devs nerfing the meta from ptb so idk killer is lot more easier overall an more fun but i think the devs need to do something because the complaints are unwarranted
Yesterday the survivor bloodpoint bonus was bugged and permanently stuck at 100% so a ton of people were playing survivor (including a bunch who probably don't play it very often). They killswitched the bonus for the moment to fix the bug so now the queues are back to normal.
Did you know you can choose to play survivors?
Yeah people keep telling solo q experience is miserable. I believe them.
I noticed queue times were longer right around peak times but it leveled out.
Coincidentally I also started encountering opponents who were prepared to offer up quite the challenge! I feel like the matchmaking is starting to catch up to the patch changes.
I don't play survivor.