Killer Queues vs Survivor Queues

40 seconds to get into a survivor match, 5 minutes and 40 seconds to get into a killer one.

I think that speaks for itself.

Comments

  • It has been rough. All of my matches today have been survivor because of the killer queue times.

  • I’m still getting near instant queues as killer. During the day it’s a bit longer, but no where near 5 minutes.

  • Yeah, it speaks that people mostly only cares about BP.

    It became like that right after they killswitched BP bonus.

  • I think it depends on region. People yesterday were having like 5-10 min survivor queues, whereas mine were like 1 minute.

  • Guuuuuyyys, why is it so hard to include ALL info in queue time discussions? Just saying it is X for survivor and Y for killer doesn't cut it and is useless for comparison.

    Queue times differ depending on time of day, region, platform plus crossplay status. And we need those infos to to be able make any comparisons between your claims.

  • @burt0r said:

    Guuuuuyyys, why is it so hard to include ALL info in queue time discussions? Just saying it is X for survivor and Y for killer doesn't cut it and is useless for comparison.

    Queue times differ depending on time of day, region, platform plus crossplay status. And we need those infos to to be able make any comparisons between your claims.

    Night time (after midnight), crossplay enabled & EU

    Killer queues have never been this long for me not even during the day pre patch.

  • in NA both queues are short

    in the evening that is, in the morning both queues are long

  • It always has been the same for me nothing changes. I always get instant survivor matches but 5-10min queue time for killer matches.

  • @fulltonon said:

    Yeah, it speaks that people mostly only cares about BP.

    It became like that right after they killswitched BP bonus.

    I can't say I blame them, the way most of my games have been going on the survivor side the incentive is more of an apology.

  • my killer ques are still instant

  • Practically instant survivor/killer queues for NA East

  • @AReallyBoredHuman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3076908#Comment_3076908

    I can't say I blame them, the way most of my games have been going on the survivor side the incentive is more of an apology.

    It happens in anniversary too though, probably nothing to do with that.