these hooks feel so unfair
Look how close they are, i mean come on.
Look how close they are, i mean come on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs said they wanted to increase kill rates. Gotta make sure there are plenty of hooks to do that.
Spawn logic says it's ok so it must be. But seriously that's not ok imagine if a bubba got two downs right there
Yeah i had this last night, i haven't seen it on any maps besides the farms yet so might just be bugged on them. Expect a killswitch soon enough
It's been in the game since Dredge release, and ngl I find it funny. They can almost hold hands XD
But they look so cute together.
I can only assume behavior is trying to encourage "first time" memes in game.
Imagine if every patch the hooks got closer
"Id like a
tablehook, for two"Not as funny as I was going to carry the last survivor to the hatch to be nice and it spawned Infront of a hook I was so conflicted looking back and forth between them and the Survivor got worried and wiggled off lol
On midwitch it can work the other way. Like entire sections of the map without a single hook.
Yes though the farm maps do tend to spawn the hooks nice and close. Lots of things to do with the maps need a look at honestly.
I swear it was noted in like 2 patch notes ago that spawn logic was fixed
Yeah they're close, but I've seen pallets closer together. Atleast hooks require a survivor to go down first.