Halloween Ends
Anybody look at the 1st trailer for Halloween Ends? Will evil die or live guess we'll see what The Shape has in stored for the "final" Halloween film. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wSpyHsR6g
Anybody look at the 1st trailer for Halloween Ends? Will evil die or live guess we'll see what The Shape has in stored for the "final" Halloween film. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wSpyHsR6g
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now that Dead Hard is dead how are they going to defeat Michael now?
What's Dead Hard it doesn't exist there but, Scratch Mirror does.
I watched the trailer and I'm so excited for October!!
OmG they have to use dem NoggIns now.
I'm still a little unsure about it considering Halloween Kills was a complete mess and just a boring filler movie. But I'm probably going to go see it anyway since October is scary movie month for me. Hopefully its better than the previous film.
I am more excited for the film Smiler and Hocus Pocus 2
So much for the whole ¨Evil dies tonight!¨ during last halloween.