So is Fearmonger a must have now?

Just thinking about it, for me, the problem now is shift+w and sprint burst. The losing LOS, because scratchmarks are rather useless these days and very killer dependant somehow.

Comments

  • Eh, I dont think so. SB never bothered me, I ran Fearmonger so I didnt have to ever respect Dead Hard.

  • I haven't seen Fearmonger since the patch came out.

  • Personally, no. Fearmonger has a weird relationship with sprint burst as is imo. It can backfire by letting them 99% sprint burst.

  • @bm33 said:

    I haven't seen Fearmonger since the patch came out.

    I see quite a lot tbh when I play Survivor, before the patch even. And I have run it a few times just to use something new.

    I don´t do gen slowdown builds, pure adrenaline-aura-gokill builds only (also lightborn if they go flashy which is 75% of time) where every second counts for me, while Survivors eat pizza and peel coconuts during gameplay.

  • Lethal Pursuer and I'm All Ears are a must have on Demogorgon

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Lethal Pursuer and I'm All Ears are a must have on Demogorgon

    I don´t have that Killer, got it from the Shrine.

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075399#Comment_3075399

    I see quite a lot tbh when I play Survivor, before the patch even. And I have run it a few times just to use something new.

    I don´t do gen slowdown builds, pure adrenaline-aura-gokill builds only (also lightborn if they go flashy which is 75% of time) where every second counts for me, while Survivors eat pizza and peel coconuts during gameplay.

    I saw Fearmonger a ton in my matches before the patch but since the patch came out I haven't seen it at all since. Think most ran it to counter DH and now that's nerfed they don't care so much.

    When I'm killer I don't care about kills, I'm just happy hitting, chasing, and breaking things so I'm not running regression/slow down I'm running builds that let me kick and hit more. If I throw on Fearmonger it's more so to make survivors blind while they're hanging out on the gen. 😂

  • Eh, Fearmonger means they get Sprint Burst mid-chase instead of right at the start. I'd rather get SB out of the way immediately so I know what to expect.

  • I used to run pop, fearmonger, sloppy butcher, and nurses calling. Very successful with that set up. However, I do feel like I can probably drop fearmonger now and replace it with something else actually fun. It's still useful vs sb, balanced landing, and lithe, but that does make it rather situational.