What I noticed so far from solo Q Survivor games
- People like to DC / Give up againts Nurse and this chance is 3x if it is Legion
- Thana and overall passive slowdowns (reducing speeds perks) are most popular
- Gens takes like 2x as long before the update in my games (at least it feels like)
- Escape rate for everyone dropped by at least -15%.
- Killers like to tunnel maybe bit more, camping I didn't see any much difference (it still happends).
Comments
+ I would also add that I think people are giving up / DC more offten than before.
I noticed literally 90% of the killers stacking 4 slowdown perks. Just had a PH with Pain Res, Call of Brine, Eruption and Overcharge...
I just suicide on hooks while doing my surv challenges for the tome - literally don't care anymore. I haven't pipped at all yesterday nor I saw all gens getting done. Might as well give those killers what they want - some ez kills ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am going to admit, I am one of those people.
I just had a Nurse whom down someone quickly. As soon as that happen, the whole team decided to throw the game as a whole after they realized it was a decent Nurse. I managed to finish one gen but after watching my team throw the game. I went to the nurse after learning the map just to see how good she is....and learned why people gave up, lol. Yea, I didn't lasted long. I did managed to land a few jukes till she learned how I played and changed tactics. I DCed after it since there were only 4 gens and people keep running at her.
As for the slowdown build, I don't see it on most of my games, aside from the five legions in a row that had those perk.
Yea, Solo Q mains are having it rough right now, in my opinion.
My last game 10/10
I wouldn't be suprised if it is Nurse :D
It was a Pinhead with Pentimento. Next game Nemesis with Gift of Pain, Pain Res and Thana. I literally just finish the challenge I select as fast as possible and then suicide on hook. Not gonna sit through a 10+ minutes games just for 1-2 gens getting done and then dying anyways with 10k points LMAO
When survivors dont DC like that, I've been having decent luck. It's like us Solo Q brothers know how boned we are so it feels like we are....trying to pull our weight a little more?
Idk, I've been seeing more gens pop in the first chase now actually. People are anxious about being weaker so it's like we are on the same page now LOL
Me After My first 2 games
"It doesn't really feel like anything has changed. Sure, gens are slower, but a bad killer is still a bad killer."
Me after 5 games of killers camping and tunneling at 5 gens
"Really? Are we making up for lost time or what? Can we maybe not continue to tunnel the poor Jake on deathhook, 2 minutes into the match with no gens done?"
Me after encountering too many killers running Thana/Call of Brine/Overcharge
"Okay, this is just boring af. I've been working on the same gen for the past 5 minutes, and you haven't commit to a single chase. !#&% it, i'mma go find another gen to work on. ...really? all the gens are zero? tf is everyone else doing right now."
Me after realizing I'm in ELO Hell
"So you're just gonna try and finish that totem during a chain hunt, huh? You're not going to pick up that box that's 2-feet away from you?"
"So you just wan't me to pretend I can't see you crouching next to the hook on kindred, letting your teammate go to struggle, while I'm in chase across the map?"
"So you're just going to watch me do the last gen by myself, instead of finding your own, while the Mikaela is in chase? Yeah, no, that's fine. This couldn't possibly end poorly when the killer interupts me and finds out only 1 gen has progress."
Me after last game
"Nope. !#&% this. I'm done playing DBD. I am not spending the next 30 minutes trying to complete one generator."