Such a missed opportunity.
Both throw projectiles and both are thicc.
Honestly I wish killers get bit more than 2 outfits. Survivors got 8!
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:Honestly I wish killers get bit more than 2 outfits. Survivors got 8!
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:
I would have loved an Erwin and Reiner on Felix though, would have been amazing.
RIP the thread got moved and won't be seen now.
Actually, now that I tihnk about it, Colossal Titan Wraith would also work.
@MilManson said:https://youtu.be/INjJZS6K0KISuch a missed opportunity. Both throw projectiles and both are thicc.
@MilManson said:
https://youtu.be/INjJZS6K0KI
i would ve liked to see that
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I wish killers get bit more than 2 outfits. Survivors got 8!
I would have loved an Erwin and Reiner on Felix though, would have been amazing.
RIP the thread got moved and won't be seen now.
Actually, now that I tihnk about it, Colossal Titan Wraith would also work.
i would ve liked to see that