We've been through this. Even dark goddesses get lonely from time to time.
HEY, HAG I TOLD YOU TO HIDE IT WELL, NOT HIDE IT POORLY
So that's why Spirit is so cranky....she lost her toy
@HellDescent said: So that's why Spirit is so cranky....she lost her toy
So that's where it went too, I'm going to have to have a talk with The Hag about putting things back where they belong when she borrows them. 😁
Now I'm going to see it every time, can't unsee it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've been through this. Even dark goddesses get lonely from time to time.
HEY, HAG I TOLD YOU TO HIDE IT WELL, NOT HIDE IT POORLY
So that's why Spirit is so cranky....she lost her toy
So that's where it went too, I'm going to have to have a talk with The Hag about putting things back where they belong when she borrows them. 😁
Now I'm going to see it every time, can't unsee it