Are Matchmaking Incentives Badly Designed?
First off,yes,I noticed that it's bugged and stuck at Survivor +100% right now. Not the point.
You would expect that a matchmaking incentive can appear on both Killer and Survivor as your MMR bracket and thus abundancy/lack of players in it is different for Killer and Survivor,but it doesnt seem to be the case from what I've seen posted by the devs or on the PTB/Live.
Can BHVR confirm the flaw or lack there-of? If it's only for one role at a time,than please change your mind,lmao.

Comments
Tbh I'd choose 100% for one side over 50-50 for both side.
It could still be 100% on both sides. Since there would be a need for both Killers in your MMR bracket and Survivors in your MMR bracket. Those 2 are independent.
Please kindly read the post before commenting.
I just assumed it's been 100% all day because nobody wants to play survivor without Dead Hard. lol
Oh yeah, but that might be related to it being pretty much broken.
Yes but my post was about them not ever mentioning that it could work like that,not the bug