Is match incentive giving higher amounts?
Not complaining lol. Keep it this way.
Played 3 matches now and got way more BP than seems logical. It doesn't appear that I am getting a 100% bonus but rather
First match I got around 110k when by my count it shold've been like 90k. Now in my 2nd match I got 90k by my count but the match gave me....189k? WHAT?
Comments
It's g iving 200%. Hope this is intended
It just gave me 138k for a 20k game.
Was there any other offerings in it?
I have been trying to make sense of the amounts I get and I can't. I did see the last match say double though.
I dont get any incentive at all.
For me I was getting close to 100k BP but that was because people were bringing some Flans and Bloody Party Streamers.
Yes, big offerings paired with the +100% Bloodpoints is amazing and am willing to forget all about the BBQ & Chili razing if this is how it will be normally.