Survivors, Just because your not as powerful

Does not mean you can't win, so please stop killing yourselves on your first hook, adjust your build, learn to loop, and things will be fine. They will be harder, but its not the end of the world. Its just finally time for playing survivor to actually be a challenge.

Comments

  • Still not done with such posts and threads?

  • @Vetrathene said:

    Does not mean you can't win, so please stop killing yourselves on your first hook, adjust your build, learn to loop, and things will be fine. They will be harder, but its not the end of the world. Its just finally time for playing survivor to actually be a challenge.

    I always considered myself a killer main, but had begun playing more and more survivor, just for mental health reasons :P

    Today was such a breath of fresh air for playing killer. I faced entire survivor groups were everyone had Lithe, but you know what? That didn't bother me at all. Yes, they zoomed off pretty often in the early stage of a chase, but once cornered they got hit if outplayed. What a wounderful feeling. And people greeded pallets way less then before, but actually dropped them and made a run for it. Beautiful.

    But I also had three survivor games today, because I fell for the ruse that was the "+100% BP incentive". As a survivor I made it a point of honor to not run DH at all, ever, and for me not much changed. I had a 3E, a 4E and a 4K, so that seems pretty okay?

    When I started playing survivor I got cornered and outplayed a lot and with no DH I went down when that happened. But over time I got better at the game and could sometimes run the killer for a gen or two, which always felt great. The 10% killer buff will make certain situations a bit more hairy, but people need to relax and realize that the game is build around the assumption that the survivors go down. I had plenty of games the last weeks were I was laughed out of the gate with 2 hooks total. Yeah, I should have run "full meta buils lmao" or used "this OP combination", but just because you felt like running Clown today shouldn't mean that 2 hooks were the proper reward for your time.

  • I have been. Games arw the same as yesterday

1 2 ›