The new killer buff is too much

The game is killer sided now I personally think its too much for survivors. They don't stand a chance

Comments

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072168#Comment_3072168

    Lmao if you're winning only one percent, you're bad plain and simple I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it, survivor isn't even stressful

    I guarantee you you aren't leaving 99.5 percent of your games. I would bet my ######### house on it. And you can smirk while typing whatever ######### bullshit excuse up that you want as a reply. We both know you're lying when you do

  • This is what I think. The current kill rate is 53%, while they want it to be 60%.

    That 7% less kill rate could be entirely by Dead hard, I really believe the removal of Dead hard alone can increase the kill rate to what they want. Adding 10% general buff didnt needed.

  • @Lecruidant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072282#Comment_3072282

    I guarantee you you aren't leaving 99.5 percent of your games. I would bet my ######### house on it. And you can smirk while typing whatever ######### bullshit excuse up that you want as a reply. We both know you're lying when you do

    I never said I win 99 but I sure as hell win more than one percent, and you would lose your house if you bet against that, nobody in this whole game wins 99 percent of their survivor matches

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072292#Comment_3072292

    I never said I win 99 but I sure as hell win more than one percent, and you would lose your house if you bet against that, nobody in this whole game wins 99 percent of their survivor matches

    I wouldn't because you're talking out of your ass. Nobody believes you. But nice try

  • Devs are just throwing ideas at a board and hoping they stick.

    That's the only explanation.

    There are four groups in this game:

    Nurse+Blight > SWF > lower tier killers > solo survivors.

    That was before this patch.

    How they can continuously ignore solo survivors is beyond me. I think that when they do game testing they only do it in groups. Maybe they arent aware of how awful solo queue is.

  • @Lecruidant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072345#Comment_3072345

    I wouldn't because you're talking out of your ass. Nobody believes you. But nice try

    Just because you're ass at survivor doesn't mean everyone else is I'm not having trouble it literally feels no different to me because I didn't run the perks that got nerfed to begin with

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072456#Comment_3072456

    Just because you're ass at survivor doesn't mean everyone else is I'm not having trouble it literally feels no different to me because I didn't run the perks that got nerfed to begin with

    Neither do I pumpkin. See what happens when you assume :)

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335181/the-new-killer-buff-is-too-much

    It's really not, survivors can still win if they actually stick to gens, the problem is casual players make up a good number of the player base and they're gonna quit playing because they were already barely winning the games they managed to escape, the only thing that's about to change is survivor is gonna have a genrush adrenaline meta make a comeback and you'll be seeing people complaining about genrush and probably sprint burst or lithe for the exhaustion side of it, just give it a week and watch the threads start rolling in.

    Maybe when my mmr falls enough the game will be fun again, 5 matches and 0 escapes. for the record, i didn't use dead hard before.

  • I disagree, to an extent. I do not think the killer buffs were too much. They were kind of needed in my opinion, to incentivise killers to play better, and fairer.

    In my opinion the problem here is that survivors didn't get enough as compensation. Tunneling got barely nerfed at all, and camping even buffed. That's something that needs to change quickly.

    Certain perks were also overbuffed (Thana, Eruption) or overnerfed(Ruin, Self Care, Decisive Strike). And it's a shame that solo survivors are still not getting any form of additional information. But the buffs killers got are not the problem in my opinion. They are fine, they should have just been accompanied by some survivor buffs that help them with their weaknesses, especially camping and tunneling.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071950#Comment_3071950

    4K'ing is easy when it against people that dont know what they're doing but when against people of equal skill it can very easily be a 2k but then you added map RNG, tile RNG, and gen RNG, and suddenly being skillful at something per say clown then 4k'ing suddenly becomes very much uncommon when everything is stacked in the other sides favor 90% of the time.

    see this is a huge issue. Killer mains should not expect a 4k every game. They bitched for long enough and now can get 4k no problem.

  • Actually wait until we get enough data to determine it, I suspect it to be 6-4 at most though.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    So it was okay when killer had it worst but now when survivors got harder it's end of the world? Time to git gud mate.

    Lol imagine telling survivor mains to get good when killers have all the advantages and now even more…

  • No one should be allowed to tell killers what order they have to kill people in.

1 2 3 ›