Bloody Prestige Portrays are a bad reward for p3

just cancel the p3 reward and give people that reach lv 100 prestige on a character that as a character portrait.

Comments

  • @BubbleBuster said:

    just cancel the p3 reward and give people that reach lv 100 prestige on a character that as a character portrait.

    Or, listen to this

    Either give the reward visible to other that was promised, or compensate this whole situation sith some bloodpoints.

    Like, we didn't get the bragging rights from the reward, and we didn't even get the bonus prestige levels from the catch up mechanic, at least give us some lousy bloodpoints..

  • Not sure about this suggestion. The important thing is to make the reward visible to others. At this point, it doesn't matter what it is.

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335000/bloody-prestige-portrays-are-a-bad-reward-for-p3

    Or, listen to this

    Either give the reward visible to other that was promised, or compensate this whole situation sith some bloodpoints.

    Like, we didn't get the bragging rights from the reward, and we didn't even get the bonus prestige levels from the catch up mechanic, at least give us some lousy bloodpoints..

    Agreed. I was excited for the "bragging rights special icon" they promised, even though they set the expectation that it would not be cosmetics.

  • Legacy2.png

    Here is what I had envisioned. Considering their recent rework of the icons from PTB to Live adding that gold in, you'd think adding a red crown or exclusive highlight to the Crests would be easy.

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ASC7L175E5EO/legacy2.png

    Here is what I had envisioned. Considering their recent rework of the icons from PTB to Live adding that gold in, you'd think adding a red crown or exclusive highlight to the Crests would be easy.

    Something like this would've been great!

    And like now, what's the point of prestiging to 100? What do we even get?

  • @GravelordNito99 said:

    Not sure about this suggestion. The important thing is to make the reward visible to others. At this point, it doesn't matter what it is.

    yea, I wish they would ve done that but at this point i have given up.

    I think this reward is just absolutely terrible and should ve been something you get at a higher prestige since it s personal anyways.


    i love false promises

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ASC7L175E5EO/legacy2.png

    Here is what I had envisioned. Considering their recent rework of the icons from PTB to Live adding that gold in, you'd think adding a red crown or exclusive highlight to the Crests would be easy.

    This reminds me of a design I made which involved a crown-like formation using the old prestige "I" shapes. You can see it in my posts. Yours is also excellent. Something like this is honestly all it would take.