Where to report a progression problem?
20 mins before the update I P1โd three survivors and they have not gone to P3. They are showing no prestige and all my items are still there. Where would I report this? ๐ญ
Tagged:
BHVR
20 mins before the update I P1โd three survivors and they have not gone to P3. They are showing no prestige and all my items are still there. Where would I report this? ๐ญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I've just sent you a private message on here to get some information from you. Thanks, Mandy
I spent last week farming BP so I could have all killers at P3 or P2 lvl 50 after the prestige transfer. I even made a list of how many perks had on every killer.
I just checked if everything was OK, but for some reason, Leatherface, who had 124 known perks and should be P2 lvl 50, now it's P1 lvl 50.
It's weird because he wasn't even the last one who I farmed on lol.
I've seen a few people including me that had this problem. Its been talked about in the bug section. I prestiged all my lvl 50 killers the day before the update and it says they are p0 instead of p3. Any news on if this is getting fixed for me and the other people who lost massive progress?
Same here, my Dredge was way over 120 perks, but below 170 perks. He only got p1 lv50 after the update. I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue, but couldn't find any post ๐