I'll end up with all survivor perks on 3 for all of them, but also with a lot of random survivors with nothing on them since I had to prestige them before the update. Worth it I say. ๐ฅต๐
I'll end up with all survivor perks on 3 for all of them, but also with a lot of random survivors with nothing on them since I had to prestige them before the update. Worth it I say. ๐ฅต๐
Same I should have all rank 3 perks on killers and surviviors.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today.
its coming today at 11AM EST
It's releasing today.
You're not dropping today
It begins today
Its always 3 weeks after ptb
I'll end up with all survivor perks on 3 for all of them, but also with a lot of random survivors with nothing on them since I had to prestige them before the update. Worth it I say. ๐ฅต๐
what time and time zone?
Same I should have all rank 3 perks on killers and surviviors.
11AM EST. So 3 minutes.
In around 3 minutes.
bruuuh
I'm updating right now.
And let the game "What Did the Update Broke This Time" begin!
So the content is dropping on 7/26, at 3 minutes after 10:57!
If the "You won't lose anything!" was going to be a lie, they could have given us a bit more of a heads-up
Not sure about breaking anything, but the perk unlocks on Steve and Nancy do not work. They are both P3 now for me but no unlocks. ๐ญ
No perk unlocks for them because their perks were made into generic perks when ST left. ๐
just for you or others aswell?
Awww, that sucks, but oh well, I can easily unlock them now.