Killer Players: Which survivor in the lobby gives you a bad feeling
When I see a ace with this cosmetic I know it will be a annoying Match (Bonus points if he has a flashlight)
When I see a ace with this cosmetic I know it will be a annoying Match (Bonus points if he has a flashlight)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't care who I see in lobby.
default megs and Claudettes
Ace. They're always toxic.
Nancy. Nancy's come in many forms and I am scared of her.
Ahoy! suit Steve Harrington.
A Jane and a Kate have me concerned, and Mikaela scares me. But the nightmares begin when you see a survivor wearing something that is clearly not meant for hiding, but instead catching your attention, with a flashlight, as It is an indicative of clicking and a toxic build based on bullying the killer in many ways.
Its more of a gut feeling than anything, but in my experience Davids, Megs, and Fengs are the majority of irritation as a Killer so seeing them makes me groan
Nancy, Steve and Ace
Dwight. I always think that he has Prove Thyself and i will be genrushed so if gens pop so fast I'll tunnel him to death.
Also pink bunny Mei. They are psychopaths
Claudettes and Kates, any skins.
Usually they're not getting hatch or any form of mercy from me.
Dwelf and Bald Dwight.
Scoops Ahoy Steve and Dwelf.
Nea Claud feng and Dwight
Bunny Feng
Onesie Zarina
Survivors running lightborn.
I knew it would be an unsettling, salty match when I saw a plague-of-Dwights in the lobby all wearing the Dwelf skin...
I was not wrong.
I hate dwelf too, they're always trolls
I don't know, they may have been nice? ๐
Mismatched Feng skins, too put together Nea's with a flashlight and Dwights wearing Christmas skins when it's not the season to be jolly ๐ค
Yeah, teams terrify me as well. Especially when they join as default dwight and change last sec to another survivor. That is the thing that tells me I am going to be bullied.
Steve and Quintain gives be bad vibes as they are always unpredictable and then their are the rare Jonathan players, they're like fusion of Steve and quintain mains.
Survivor main. I've never understood that last second switch, people are way too competitive.
Honestly I love this team.
Steve.
Incoming toxicity.
I find it interesting that when I played Fortnite, I always made assumptions about a player's skill level and tendencies by their cosmetic.
Then I come over to DBD, and I couldn't care less what character or cosmetic people are using.
I mean, sure... Claudettes have a stigma (you're either a blendette who will urban evade all game, or you've got a flashy cosmetic on and you won't stop going for beemer saves), but I don't have any preconceived notions about any other characters or cosmetics in the game.