Attack on Titan charms

Could someone from the staff please tell us whether we have a limited time to buy the AoT cosmetics if we want the bonus charms, or will we get the charms even if we buy cosmetics say.... a year from now?

I just want to know if the charms are time sensitive or not.

Comments

  • I hope a dev can answer, so we can be sure. :|

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    1 of the charms is obtained by logging in during the mid chapter release, so that one is very likely limited. The other ones probably aren't, but they could be.

    It's at least now been confirmed that post-Chapter 25 this charm will be obtained via buying any one outfit.

  • This was communicated via Twitter:

    Cadet Charm-->Login.

    Wall Titan Charm-->Purchase any Killer Outfit from the Collection.

    Military Police Charm-->Purchase any two Outfits from the Collection.

    Garrisson Charm-->Purchase any Survivor Outfit from the Collection.

    Scouts Charm-->Purchase any 3 Outfits from the Collection.


    So to get all Charms, you need to buy 3 Outfits in total with at least 1 Killer Outfit.

  • I'm asking about whether there's a time frame for the charms.

  • Devs, I want an answer. We pay you money for these skins.

  • Are people really buying 3 outfits to get all charms?

  • @Tsulan said:

    Are people really buying 3 outfits to get all charms?

    Maybe that's why they're asking? Because they intend to buy a couple of outfits over a few months because they like them but can't put the money down right away.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3073496#Comment_3073496

    Maybe that's why they're asking? Because they intend to buy a couple of outfits over a few months because they like them but can't put the money down right away.

    Exactly! I don't want to strain myself with buying 3 outfits right off the bat, if I can space it out.