The game is infested with cheaters.

the game is unplayable for me lately. 1 of 3 games have a dude cheating and flying around it became laughable at this point. Devs i know its probably hard to combat the cheaters but it should be PRIORITY no balance changes will change the fact i face multiple cheaters every single day...

Introduce hardware bans, IP bans, quality of life security features.

At this time the game for me is just unplayable.

Comments

  • @kaskader said:

    the game is unplayable for me lately. 1 of 3 games have a dude cheating and flying around it became laughable at this point. Devs i know its probably hard to combat the cheaters but it should be PRIORITY no balance changes will change the fact i face multiple cheaters every single day...

    Introduce hardware bans, IP bans, quality of life security features.

    At this time the game for me is just unplayable.

    It's also unbalanced as ######### so jot that down too

  • Yea I've had a lot of cheaters, again, recently.

    Just the other day I had a match with 2 killers (2 wraiths) who would down you from across the map, fly around, spawned near me. etc.

  • I don't know where y'all find these cheaters because I never see them.

  • @gydalf

    Its depended on mmr i guess.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I don't know where y'all find these cheaters because I never see them.

    Oh have you not gone against THAT spirit yet? Its not fun.

  • I just had a match about 20 minutes ago where I loaded in and this hacking Nea finished all 5 gens and insta escaped all within 5 seconds of the match starting.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I don't know where y'all find these cheaters because I never see them.

    i guess cause they're cheating and escaping, they're infesting the higher mmr tiers. Somewhat glad i'm awful at the game ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    I just had a match about 20 minutes ago where I loaded in and this hacking Nea finished all 5 gens and insta escaped all within 5 seconds of the match starting.

    Sounds like they buffed Brand New Part considerably ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @KA149108 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069227#Comment_3069227

    Oh have you not gone against THAT spirit yet? Its not fun.

    Okay, I did once go against a Spirit who had everyone hooked in less than ten seconds, but that was over so quickly I had forgotten about it. Other than that though, I've seen maybe two other cheaters in almost three years of playing.

  • Just encountered my first cheater on the new patch, this one most likely abused a script for frameperfect Dead Hards. He basically had a third health state, it was absolutely disgusting. He didn't miss the timing a single time, even when I kept waiting for my swing to mindgame him - he still timed it perfectly. Definitely a cheater.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    I just had a match about 20 minutes ago where I loaded in and this hacking Nea finished all 5 gens and insta escaped all within 5 seconds of the match starting.

    games like this should not need a report process that takes 6 times as long as the actual match did. Its honestly kinda terrifying how few sanity checks there are in this game.