Do I instantly have perks from other characters when I buy a new one after the update?
When I for example buy Ghostface after the update and I have Trapper as p3, do I instantly have all 3 perks from Trapper on Ghostface at tier 3?
When I for example buy Ghostface after the update and I have Trapper as p3, do I instantly have all 3 perks from Trapper on Ghostface at tier 3?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Even more, if you have characters at P1,they are going to be P3 in the new patch giving all the perks to all other characters.
God, P3ing survivors just to get their perks to tier tree from next patch onwards will be such a pain.
You can also just P1 them and get the Perks normally via the Bloodweb.
Why is that? i thought prestige progress depends on the perks the char had?
I have all perks on all killers, but none is prestiged, and i thought they will go to prestige x automaticly. did they change that, and do i need to go to p1 to have them at p3 (at least?)
No, just an optional way to get to P3 without players having 170 Perks Minimum to get P3. If you have 170 Perks your Character will be P3 with the new patch. Alternatively if you P1 them NOW (before the patch) you also get P3 but you currently (before the patch) lose perks, items, addons etc.
Devs say that if BEFORE new patch you are P1,2 or 3. You will earn 2 extra P.
So if you are p1 you will be p3 will all perk unlocked.
P2 to p6 and p3 to p9 with the propper rewards.
It also matters the amound un perks you have unlocked in your character for extra P.
I think its cap at P11, then you can raise your P to infinity and beyond.
Capped at 9.
OP if you have any characters with few perks close to 50, get them to P1. Then you'll get to P3 through catchup.
If they have like 3+ pages of tier 3 perks (120 perk tiers) you can just wait and you'll get to P2 through catchup.
is there any point in prestiging your chacter further than lets say 6? you already unlocked the perks and you get the bloody cosmetics at 4 - 5 and 6. ??
Only if you want to keep getting items and add ons you no longer have the option of prestiging once you hit level 50 your only option is to prestige and reset because you don't lose any of your ad on's and offerings Anymore
7-9 give you their perks as charms. So you can put Blood Warden and scare survivors into leaving.