Tierlist based on how offten do I see all Killers
Note: Where are Pig players?! I can't find them!
Note: Where are Pig players?! I can't find them!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually haven’t fought a hag on my PC account yet which I’ve played for like 2 months. Also I’ve seen 1 Freddy so far so I’d say he should be lower
As a Twins player I'm glad it's an uncommon pick. People do still feel safe hiding behind thrown pallets when I'm controlling Victor so I can down them eaisly xD
It's so great to see them feeling secure and then... 🤗
In my experience I see Pig and Pinhead way more than most of the killers in Rare and Uncommon.