Last Hours of Dead Hard

Rip Dead Hard (2017 - 2022) , we will not miss you.

We are happy to see you dead.

Comments

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Rent free for 5 yrs, nightmares over a perk is too much, I understand.

    How is it rent-free when it was in almost every match? Rent was paid

  • The fact that dead hard was meta instead of kindred shows how easy must of the playerbase wanted their games instead of actually having a great 10/10 perk like kindred, press E to win finally nerfed

  • When the evil killa attacks

    These exhaustion bois don't cut him no slack

  • As a 6k hour Nurse main who plays both sides I never really had a problem with Dead Hard,and with Sprint Burst probably becoming meta its just gonna be a quicker/easier down for me. With the lack of distance being made after I injure a survivor its gonna be easy pickings. I will say though they over-nerfed DH,DS,and even Self Care ffs. DS for example was healthy for the game (all they had to do was make it deactivate once the final gen was done). Im really gonna miss going against sweat squads with DS,DH,COH,BT/object🤣 You will be missed Dead Hard RIP ❤️

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Rent free for 5 yrs, nightmares over a perk is too much, I understand.

    because it's ridiculously OP

  • @Yords said:

    rest in piss dead hard

    LMFAO best comment ive ever seen

  • I think this update will coming next week , not today , but.

  • Welcome to the E-pocalypse.

  • Goodbye third health state and unfair speed bonus. Wellcome perk that needs mental ability to be used and not simply pressing E at any time. The dark times have ended at last.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3068979#Comment_3068979

    Yeah, Sprint Burst is more annoying to go against for me as well. I just hate it to see Survivors sitting on a Gen until the last second and still get away without any problem. Or seeing them walking, looking at me, knowing that there will be no chase which will start.

    But I also read on Twitter that some players are already going against Sprint Burst (which will happen after the Patch on a bigger scale).

    I think that a little Mindbraker effect should be base kit, like one second of haste. Survivors with sprintburst are very cocky and sometimes that makes them toxic. Imagine if they had to choose between waiting a bit for their sprintburst to work or start running last second and pray for a chance to end their haste. Stealth killers would become much better and the game would be more balanced, as now everyone would have chances based on their choices in a match.

  • Remember today guys! The day of Dead Hard died. :)

  • I rarely complained about it, but I spent so many games as killer going:

    • Alright, wait out the DH you know he has
    • Alright, obligatory DH time
    • Alright, Unsafe unhook into BT + DH through the unhooked
    • Don't forget he has DH
    • No prestige Claudette without any items? Probably still has DH
    • Bait the DH don't waste your power on it
    • Fake the melee for that bodyblock, obvious DH, you don't got mad grit to be wasting M1s!

    So much of my games micro was dedicated to this perk. On every killer I played.

  • @sonata93 said:

    Meh, nothing will change. It just means that people will find different perks/perk combos to moan about. Whilst old DH will soon be history, get ready for the Sprint Burst & Vigil haters as well as all the discussions titled “OTR = OP”.

    both sides just like to find something to grieve over, when in reality, 90% of the time they just got outplayed. I saw this today, a killer said in the chat “meta perks carried you”; my build was - Lithe, DS, We’ll Make It, and Inner Healing, not exactly “meta”, and DS only triggered because he camped hook and downed me straight off being unhooked.

    Your personal experience aside, DH was absolutely a problem and any survivor who wants to pair up another exhaust with vigil? - We welcome it, one less perk slot to try and play around, one less exhaust mid-chase to try and play around.

  • RIP Dead Hard. We will never miss you. You know what? Resting in peace is not what It deserves. Burn, Burn in hell, damm perk. Suffer as we, killer mains, have suffered for a long time.

  • @Slan said:

    RIP Dead Hard. We will never miss you. You know what? Resting in peace is not what It deserves. Burn, Burn in hell, damm perk. Suffer as we, killer mains, have suffered for a long time.

    Oh damm, I am possed enough to post two messages cursing DH. I forgot I posted the first one actually lol.

  • Goodbye dead hard

  • @foxsansbox said:

    I rarely complained about it, but I spent so many games as killer going:

    • Alright, wait out the DH you know he has
    • Alright, obligatory DH time
    • Alright, Unsafe unhook into BT + DH through the unhooked
    • Don't forget he has DH
    • No prestige Claudette without any items? Probably still has DH
    • Bait the DH don't waste your power on it
    • Fake the melee for that bodyblock, obvious DH, you don't got mad grit to be wasting M1s!

    So much of my games micro was dedicated to this perk. On every killer I played.

    Dead Hard was not problem for people who used it for dodge hits. People used it for E to pallet or windows. And this perk was reason chases took longer and longer.

  • Good bye the idea of "Waiting up for DH" and sniffing the survivors back.

    I'd love to never know you again.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069441#Comment_3069441

    How is it rent-free when it was in almost every match? Rent was paid

    Do you ever think that maybe the perk was just fun and that’s why you saw it a lot?

    Like, I get that in very specific scenarios it could prompt survivors to have the upper hand but there were also moments when the perk did nothing. Unless you were a bad killer who cannot bait it out by simply not swinging.

  • All exhaustion perks have been nerf to the ground soon it will only be killers playing that game

1 2 ›