A daring proposition ...
Could we wait for a few days after the next update to rant and cry about it?
It's not like the devs will listen to uninformed comments anyway.
If you are only doing it for the attention, then by all means carry on.
Could we wait for a few days after the next update to rant and cry about it?
It's not like the devs will listen to uninformed comments anyway.
If you are only doing it for the attention, then by all means carry on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell nah, I need my doses of Forum entertainment.
Same, I can't keep entertaining myself with my joke posts :(
I expect highly of your next post.
Thanks, there's a mix of some that are genuine, but I do my best to make sure people can tell the difference, I wait for the day someone takes the bait
What are the Forums, without the usual rants and complaints?
Its not like everybody knows already how bad this update is. So why not complaining about unreasonable changes? they didnt care much for PTB feedback, so what would change?