Which licensed Killer do you want in dbd

Comments

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Fazbear

    Yeah Fazbear would be cool and a great edition

    Though I feel his abilities will be really generic and boring sadly

  • @Bio_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3067368#Comment_3067368

    Yeah Fazbear would be cool and a great edition

    Though I feel his abilities will be really generic and boring sadly

    Yeah unless you incorporate something like his shadow things from fnaf3 that work like doctors illusions mabye. That each give a debuff or sumthin

  • I would love Jason to be in the game, even if they did a legendary skin for trapper that would be cool.

  • I dont think slenderman is licensed.

    Anyway I'd love slenderman, xenomorphs, Jason, and if possible a Necromorph

  • @Chiky said:

    I dont think slenderman is licensed.

    Anyway I'd love slenderman, xenomorphs, Jason, and if possible a Necromorph

    Slenderman is licensed cause it wasn't created by dbd

    Forgot who made the original game but they need to contact them to get him in the game so that means he's licensed

    Tbf necromorph would be cool but I feel he might not be as hype as other licensed killers

  • @Bio_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079427#Comment_3079427

    Slenderman is licensed cause it wasn't created by dbd

    Forgot who made the original game but they need to contact them to get him in the game so that means he's licensed

    Tbf necromorph would be cool but I feel he might not be as hype as other licensed killers

    I think Slenderman would be an easy license to get. They'd have to contact Eric Knudsen, the creator of the Slenderman mythos. He happily handed over the license to a third party company who made the game, which to be honest wasn't that great. Adding him to DBD would definitely pull in revenue, plus a lot of fans. Just my thoughts anyways. Could be wrong.

  • Jason Tommy and Ginny as survivors and a camp map would be a perfect dbd chapter

  • Out of this list I'd go with Pennywise probably as first pick, although I don't think I'd mind seeing any of them.

    And generally speaking it would be nice if we got something from Stephen King in the game. If not Pennywise then I could see The Shining being a good chapter (the topiary maze map or hotel map could be pretty sweet!) Carrie wouldn't be too bad either.

  • @Bio_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079427#Comment_3079427

    Slenderman is licensed cause it wasn't created by dbd

    Forgot who made the original game but they need to contact them to get him in the game so that means he's licensed

    Tbf necromorph would be cool but I feel he might not be as hype as other licensed killers

    slenderman is basically an open source from creepypasta. If anything they'd have to ask Marble Hornets...

  • I'd want the Ice Cream Man (1995) added.

    image.png


  • Him and the Tallman from Phantasm.