I can't wait for this new series about DBD logic lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBc71VPZOwA
These guys have made some gems in the past. I'm hopeful their new DBD series will be great.
Comments
I love these guys I was so excited to see them doing dbd ita going to be great.
I'm expecting something epic.
Felt like I saw this here already. I actually never seen them before, probably spent last two days backlogging their content. Good stuff.
Same! Their Red Dead Logic series was gold lol They seem to really get games. I can't wait to see what they do with dbd.
Trapper and Wraith as the muggers.
T: Eeh, eh,what are we?
W: ...we are killers.
T: And what killers job?
W: Hook survivors?
T: I CANT HEAR YOU!
W: HOOK SURVIVORS!
Both: SOO LEETS GO HOOK THEEEM.
For context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAZDHrCObMs
I fully expect Ben to shout something like βAre you trying to be dense?! You stick your hands in the middle of the pistons of this generator, how much clearer can I make it? A child could do this!β π
π and on how you clearly heal someone from an impaling by hovering your hands over their body. Easy peasy, noobs.
I can't help but read that in the Trapper voice from Samination haha
We're hooked lol