Question regarding the bp increase per category

Are they also gonna increase how much bp you get per action? Cause with certain killers you can't exactly get that much bp and for a killer like Myers, you literally can't get more than 8000 bp in deviousness unless the match lasts for an absurd amount of time.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Survivors doesn't even get 32k bp for most matches lol

  • @fulltonon said:

    Survivors doesn't even get 32k bp for most matches lol

    Well yes but I'm saying that it will literally be next to impossible for certain killers such as myers to even get max deviousness and sacrifice not cause how strong they are but because you literally can't get the maximum amount.

  • I doubt their last second change to try and get people to stop complaining about how they made the grind worse accounted for that.


    That being said, Nemesis is going to be living large with all that free BP. Screw Myers, all my homies hate Myers.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I doubt their last second change to try and get people to stop complaining about how they made the grind worse accounted for that.

    That being said, Nemesis is going to be living large with all that free BP. Screw Myers, all my homies hate Myers.

    But why :(

  • I don’t think the idea was for anyone to max out all categories in one match but to reward those that are doing great in one category as it now could feel frustrating to be maxed out in one category but being forced to still do actions there..

  • I think score events could use some adjustments, for sure, and this bp increase per category could be a good excuse to do so.

    Hopefully it's something they are taking into consideration for future updates.

  • @RenRen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3067130#Comment_3067130

    Well yes but I'm saying that it will literally be next to impossible for certain killers such as myers to even get max deviousness and sacrifice not cause how strong they are but because you literally can't get the maximum amount.

    I mean, that's pretty much also the case for survivors, and instead of a category it's pretty much the case for two or three of categories.