Hacker?

So I'm assuming the group that finished all 5 gens all at the same time literally as SOON as the screen loaded in were hacking ?

Comments

  • @JakeCannon said:

    So I'm assuming the group that finished all 5 gens all at the same time literally as SOON as the screen loaded in were hacking ?

    I wouldn't assume the WHOLE group as suspects, but this IS a complicated one (especially if you don't know who the person was).

  • You dont need 4 people cheating for that, only one person, heck you dont even need a Survivor cheating, the Killer can trigger all 5 gens at the start too.

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334713/hacker

    I wouldn't assume the WHOLE group as suspects, but this IS a complicated one (especially if you don't know who the person was).

    Would you agree that atleast one of them are hacking ? Two of them immediately left after the gens were completed (like they already were in the exit gates while the gens completed) there was 1 other that left about a min late and I caught one that went for the other gate

  • There was at least one cheater (a.k.a waste of breath) on that match, yes.

    (hacker is an entirely different thing and a title way too prestigious for the average parasite that ruins games.)

  • You have a lot of cheater on this game, some with very flashy cheats and others with discreet cheat detect aura killer or survivor/palette/totem and the biggest cheat allowed "discord" for teams.

    Speaking of teams, impossible to balance this game because if we nerf the god tier killers > the killer can do nothing vs team and the god tier killers (well done) destroy the pu easy mod. Yes long live zero balance because of the teams, this game at the level of balancing is a big trash (thank you teams).

  • @JakeCannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3066868#Comment_3066868

    Would you agree that atleast one of them are hacking ? Two of them immediately left after the gens were completed (like they already were in the exit gates while the gens completed) there was 1 other that left about a min late and I caught one that went for the other gate

    Yep

  • The more I hear stories like this the less I want to play this game.