As someone who plays Myers a lot, I don't see anything wrong with this. He has a high learning curve like nurse and in the hands of someone who actually puts in the time to learn how to play them well, he's a tour de force. I hope to get this gud one day... No nerf needed ๐๐๐
As someone who plays Myers a lot, I don't see anything wrong with this. He has a high learning curve like nurse and in the hands of someone who actually puts in the time to learn how to play them well, he's a tour de force. I hope to get this gud one day... No nerf needed ๐๐๐
my bad, my bad, maybe I should pick up Myers, I too can possibly be this good one day
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's clearly someone with a better gaming chair
Skill difference man, I just gotta get gud
What's up with this very pretty, effete cow- boy avatar though
I drew it, his name is Neo and I like cows, so cow boyo
Lame hackers are lame. Not much more to say.
lol
Finally Mikey is as powerful as he is in the movies ๐
Sadly he still cannot teleport...
I don't think, at least.
All I see from this is a skill issue :P
His tier is over 9000!
to powerful man ๐
Get gud broo
Michael's add ons are officially out of control.
As someone who plays Myers a lot, I don't see anything wrong with this. He has a high learning curve like nurse and in the hands of someone who actually puts in the time to learn how to play them well, he's a tour de force. I hope to get this gud one day... No nerf needed ๐๐๐
I love how anyone who watches at least the first Halloween movie gets that reference, lol
my bad, my bad, maybe I should pick up Myers, I too can possibly be this good one day
Well I guess this means it's time to nerf pig.
isn't that kinda obvious, get with the program
He seems bothered by something. Almost agitated.
More points to the Mikaela that managed to stun him ๐ณ really said: "You're approaching me?"
Then nerf Slingers other leg.
LOL XD
I like how this is not even subtle at all.
what do you mean, he's just good, forehead
Oh yeah, I meant that he is not subtly good, but ridiculously good.