Nurse and Trapper will remain my least favorite killers
No matter what you say I will never like facing them.
Trapper is overall boring to face it's always place a trap near a window place a trap near a pallet when I notice I'm against him any surpise I got trapped or fear I got trap is gone I'm barely scared of where I need to go Hag is scarier because of know I can't disarm her traps without an item Trapper is just boring to face now.
Nurse I like her but facing her NO MATTER WHAT I hate facing her and playing as her overall the only reason why I like her is because she shows signs she regrets what she did she killed a bunch of people and regret it she shows signs of sympathy because you know luck just never gave her a chance from the start. But facing her I hate she hits me out of no where even though she never came put of her blink you need an item to stop her from using her ability which barely works on Hag it works because your not dealing with a moving object.
In the end Nurse I just don't like for how her ability works and Trapper is just super boring to face now I have more fun dealing with the Twin's then I do with Trapper.
Comments
They kinda screwed trapper with the way the newer grass is and then giving a bright ass map was a big finger too him. It’s been harder to get inventive with his traps due to issues like that. You may get a random trap in the middle of an open area but they need to give him and sort of coloring on traps for various maps.
How in who's land of why we will what?!
I love the Trapper but playing him is always a gamble, too many times in high MMR you have one survivor just following you around constantly disarming all your traps, playing a M1 without his Powers is kinda meh... well, i can play other killers where you cannot take my Powers away from me ;) (a bit sad since I really love playing him)
Well I guess you are allowed to like what you like.
Trapper is actually the best designed killer in the game imo. You need a strategy and to foresee survivor's pathing. You dont have any bs power where you blink through walls or slide into walls at the speed of light ignoring game mechanics. It's plain strategy and planning.
I wish they would buff him a bit and revert the grass changes they did 1+ years ago. If trapper was borderline viable against 90% of the players i would not play any other killer