Why not just give up?

It should be possible to start a vote for giving up/end the game everytime someone disconnects or clearly suicides at the start of a game. This happens every 2nd-3rd game and it's just annoying and a waste of time.

Comments

  • This has been posted several times. Your not alone in wanting a vote to end game but nothing new here to really discuss. This was put in the suggestions section of the forum and now it’s simply at the mercy of the Game Devs.

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    This has been posted several times. Your not alone in wanting a vote to end game but nothing new here to really discuss. This was put in the suggestions section of the forum and now it’s simply at the mercy of the Game Devs.

    Just like everything posted in the feedback section.

    So many good ideas, left to rot and decay.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3064831#Comment_3064831

    Just like everything posted in the feedback section.

    So many good ideas, left to rot and decay.

    Yeah, sometimes I pick a random page and find a gem or remember vaguely something I posted that got moved to that graveyard and forgotten. Just better to pretend/hope some Dev accidentally does read something that they do actually implement a year or two later.

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3064839#Comment_3064839

    Yeah, sometimes I pick a random page and find a gem or remember vaguely something I posted that got moved to that graveyard and forgotten. Just better to pretend/hope some Dev accidentally does read something that they do actually implement a year or two later.

    Yeah...we can hope, can't we?

  • Since they don't include DCs in kill rate stats I don't see why they force players to continue the match. More often than not it's just guaranteed MMR drop for the other survivors which isn't really fair to them. There should be option if players DC you can vote to end the match or try to push through it.

  • Easy abuse by SWFs having one person DC so they can a get out with a vote and a single 5 minute penalty. That's why it is not going to happen.

  • I like the idea, but think it could be abused. Like someone mentioned swf's could have one DC to vote game end. Also what happens if they 3 survivors play on after a dc, then if two are on hook and 1 downed, they initiate a vote to end suddenly. I guess safe guards could be placed to stop abusing it. Also would hope that those who remained after the DC, including the killer, keep their offerings and items/add-ons.