honey and waffle

Comments

  • they are gorgeous kitties <3

    Thank you for sharing pics of them.

  • Aww, look at them!

    Thank you for sharing!

  • FSUcQ1oWQAE6xLN.png

    Please inform them it is from Tippy2k2

  • Absolutely lovely.

    Do any of them accept belly rubs?

    Even if they don’t, I’d still do it.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Absolutely lovely.

    Do any of them accept belly rubs?

    Even if they don’t, I’d still do it.

    i don't know about waffle, but honey isn't a fan lol

    she also isn't declawed so i'd do so at your own risk

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3062941#Comment_3062941

    i don't know about waffle, but honey isn't a fan lol

    she also isn't declawed so i'd do so at your own risk

    I have scars from many attempts of belly rubs during my childhood. I welcome new scars as long as I accomplish my goal! Honey will stand no chance, especially since I’ll be distracting her with shrimp and salmon.

  • They are both so adorable! Thank you for the kitty pictures, AnneBonny!

    @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3062949#Comment_3062949

    I have scars from many attempts of belly rubs during my childhood. I welcome new scars as long as I accomplish my goal! Honey will stand no chance, especially since I’ll be distracting her with shrimp and salmon.

    Same! You know the risks...but the floofy belly is RIGHT THERE OwO the reward outweighs the risks lol After all...if spicy, why friend-shaped?


    Though my most recent ones are accidental play or kneading scratches, my WORST ones I ever got were last year with two of our females, Mia (the mom), and Tilly (one of the kittens). They were still little bit feral, but they showed signs it was spay-time for them both. When it was time for their respective vet appts, they were well-past-the-Scoville-Scale SPICY. My hands were...very very much not ok after we got them in the carrier, and bless the vet and her techs, they helped patch me up each time; I left both times with my hands mummified in a bunch of little Paw Patrol bandages rofl

    We nicknamed Tilly "Murder Mittens" well before this happened, and a few months later, I saw this pin design from a great artist called 14eight pop up on one of the shirt sites I frequent (later found them again and ordered it on a shirt lol):

    image.png


  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Absolutely lovely.

    Do any of them accept belly rubs?

    Even if they don’t, I’d still do it.

    Holly accepts belly rubs!

    Also she likes to bite and kangaroo kick you while you do it (play bite and her claws aren't out for the kangaroo kicks thankfully cause I imagine that would REALLY hurt...) so watch your fingers!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3062941#Comment_3062941

    Holly accepts belly rubs!

    Also she likes to bite and kangaroo kick you while you do it (play bite and her claws aren't out for the kangaroo kicks thankfully cause I imagine that would REALLY hurt...) so watch your fingers!

    I love the kangaroo kicks! My cat Misty does it when she’s playing. It hurts but it’s so worth it. She also recognizes when I say ow and looks at me with dilated eyes and eases up (sometimes). One of the babies stops biting and starts licking when I cry out.