Donating 500k to charity. Took part in it myself. Did you buy the Charity Case?
@Boss said: Donating 500k to charity. Took part in it myself. Did you buy the Charity Case?
I plan to when I get the chance, so happy it came to console!
I just purchased mine.
Yep. One of the best value for cosmetics too.
I regularly use Nea's Help Me! shirt.
Yeah, on my old account
Yep, and buying it a 2nd time so my PS4 account can match my PC one.
@RuneStarr said: Yep, and buying it a 2nd time so my PS4 account can match my PC one.
Oh nice!
I have it on PC and will be buying them on both consoles too
@only1biggs said: I have it on PC and will be buying them on both consoles too
Nice, full dedication and altruism.
I've bought a couple of them. It feels really good to be able to do even a small bit for charity.
Boss said: Donating 500k to charity. Took part in it myself. Did you buy the Charity Case?
If it ends up on the AU psn, then yeah I'll buy it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I plan to when I get the chance, so happy it came to console!
I just purchased mine.
Yep. One of the best value for cosmetics too.
I regularly use Nea's Help Me! shirt.
Yeah, on my old account
Yep, and buying it a 2nd time so my PS4 account can match my PC one.
Oh nice!
I have it on PC and will be buying them on both consoles too
Nice, full dedication and altruism.
I've bought a couple of them. It feels really good to be able to do even a small bit for charity.
But I'm hyped! Nice to see them giving to a charity like this!
If it ends up on the AU psn, then yeah I'll buy it.