New addon tier for every Killer (Idea)
What if each Killer had 1 addon called "Legendary" (same color as legendary outfits) and each addon would cost 8 000 Bloodpoints and it would spawn 50% less (50% more rare) than Ultra rare addons. Here are some ideas of addons for each killer:
Trapper - Bear Traps are now only visible from 2 meters away for the Survivors.
Wraith - Invisibility effect lasts 2 seconds after being fully uncloacked.
Hillbilly - Decrease the time to charge the chainsaw by 15%. Any pallet or breakable wall that you destroy by your chainsaw will remove any overheat on your chainsaw.
Nurse - Any Survivor that is hit after you use your blink will drop their item and will lose instantly 10% of the item charges.
Shape - You start in the trial with tier 2.
Hag - After you teleport to a triggered trap, any Generator within 8 meters will explode and lose 5% of it's progress.
Doctor - Survivors can now reach madness tier 4. In madness tier 4, Survivors whenever they scream will show their aura to you for 3 seconds. Snap Out of It action takes 2 seconds longer and will put them into Madness 2 instead.
Huntress - No longer has lullaby.
Etc.
Comments
I'd rather have the ultra rare add-ons reworked.
Some of them just straight up make your power worse
While some of them literally just do nothing:
just to name a few
I'd rather have them rework the current add-ons (not only ultra rares) and make them useable. Some characters like Nightmare or Executioner need a complete add-on revamp imo since most of their add-ons suck.
While I like the idea of cool new add-ons that have a complete game altering effect, we are better off just reworking the current ones, making them good yet balanced, instead of adding new ones that might or might not be trash or OP
The Myers one you proposed for example is definitely OP.
The Trapper and the Wrath one just seem really unfun to play against.
The Hillbilly one seems cool but 15% charge rate, i m not too sure. I don't play him or see him as a survivor but i remember the times of instant chainsaw Billy.
Nurse's add-on should just be one of her normal add-ons reworked into that.
Hag looks like old "Forever Freddy" and I never ever want to see that again.
I like the Doctor one but I wouldn't remove one of his current add-ons for that because his current ones are quite balanced imo. Maybe that instead of one of his numerous complete garbage cassette tape add-ons.
Huntress is balanced around having a lullaby. Getting rid of it would make her into a stealth killer that can also attack you ranged or if need be hit you.
While I like the idea of game altering add-ons imo first we should make the current add-ons good.
Hahaha, nurse gets Franklin's as a legendary. Approved
Can't give something super strong to allready best killer in game xD. Yea.
Thanks for good feedback!