Once again asking for charms to not be role blocked.
There are so many nice charms locked to just one role.
I will never understand why some can be universal but others can't be.
There are so many nice charms locked to just one role.
I will never understand why some can be universal but others can't be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All charms should be universal. Some might be too small to see well on survivors, but you could say that about a lot of survivor charms already. All charms should definitely be available for decorating hooks. What's even the point of designing these things if players can't see them.
all charms should be universal.
I want to use the Dead Hard charm on my killers because Dead Hard literally got sacrificed for the greater good. Very fitting to hang from a hook.