Who are we prestiging, survivor side?

I'm all for Dwight, Bill, and Zarina. I need my bond crack, and my prove thyself bloodpoints. BT is probably still going to be needed, and OTR is a necessity. Who else?

Comments

  • The Chadiest Chad King - David.

    If serious...

    Need perks like BT, OTR - must have.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    The Chadiest Chad King - David.

    If serious...

    Need perks like BT, OTR - must have.

    Haha, little serious because I am spending the 2m from reset now but appreciate the laugh.

  • Now that I think about it, maybe try out Desperate with new botany so maybe Felix.

  • Cheryl, Jill, Leon, Quinton, Laurie, Bill, and the other RE character(s) when they release.

    I have all but 4 perks so I'm just prestiging for the bloody cosmetics.

  • Anyone who doesn't have a stash of flans.

  • I've got everything unlocked on my main (Jeff) so prestiging Survivors hasn't a priority for me.

    That said I've got everyone in place to be able to at least Prestige 1 out the gate. Maybe P2 if I put BP indy making sure they ask have 70 tiers unlocked (more like 73 since I'm not assuming their initial 3 perks count)

    I've mostly focused on my Killers where having a variety of perks unlocked on everyone is much more valuable.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I've got everything unlocked on my main (Jeff) so prestiging Survivors hasn't a priority for me.

    That said I've got everyone in place to be able to at least Prestige 1 out the gate. Maybe P2 if I put BP indy making sure they ask have 70 tiers unlocked (more like 73 since I'm not assuming their initial 3 perks count)

    I've mostly focused on my Killers where having a variety of perks unlocked on everyone is much more valuable.

    They made a change yesterday, if your character is P1 for the patch, they will be pushed to P3 when it goes live. That is why I am prestiging survivors.

  • @SekiSeki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3059109#Comment_3059109

    They made a change yesterday, if your character is P1 for the patch, they will be pushed to P3 when it goes live. That is why I am prestiging survivors.

    Ah. I misunderstood that part a bit when I saw it. I think I'll stay my course for killers, though. More cakes than I'm willing to lose. Survivors I may prestige if they don't have anything particularly valuable to me on them.

  • Zarina for OTR, Dwight for Prove Thyself and Meg for Sprint Burst, maybe Bill for BT (this is a maybe because OTR overrides BT and I assume absolutely everyone will be using OTR anyway), other than those there isnt anything left worthwhile on the teachables table except memes and/or whacky one trick pony builds.

  • Lightweight meta, I just realized. So Q&Q, Head On, and uhh. Time to get Meg and Jane.

  • @SekiSeki said:

    Lightweight meta, I just realized. So Q&Q, Head On, and uhh. Time to get Meg and Jane.

    Lightweight synergizes much much better with Sprint Burst than with Head On, if you use it and run towards a big LoS tile by the time the Killer reaches it the scratch marks will be all but gone, its already a decent combo right now so after the patch it will be stronger (I actually believe LW is going to be one of the 8 meta perks).

  • @HectorBrando said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3059172#Comment_3059172

    Lightweight synergizes much much better with Sprint Burst than with Head On, if you use it and run towards a big LoS tile by the time the Killer reaches it the scratch marks will be all but gone, its already a decent combo right now so after the patch it will be stronger (I actually believe LW is going to be one of the 8 meta perks).

    Alright, new build. Lightweight, Self Aware, Sprint Burst, Vigil. Dammit, I need bond, uhh.