Creating Perks only for Solo Q would encourage less SWF like my Remote Viewing concept!

We all can agree SWF Is OP and Solo Q Is literal h3ll so why not create perks that only work In Solo Q! Basekit Kindred for solo q would be so so useful. My concept of remote viewing Is basically once entering a locker you see through the killers POV for a few seconds perks obvs not shown. It would also be based off of a token system do a gen heal a survivor or unhook them and you gain this psychic connection. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • People play SWF because they want to play with their friends.

    Perks that help solo players won't convince friends not to play together.

  • making a Perk for SoloQ Survivors is just a Bandaid fix.It requires Survivors to run a Perk to get Information SWF's get for free. I would rather see some Basegame changes that help SoloQ but don't really change SWF.


    The idea of having the Killers Vision even for a few seconds is horrible. Give that to a well coordinated SWF and you will basically have old Object of Obsession. Just worse.

  • @Seraphor said:

    People play SWF because they want to play with their friends.

    Perks that help solo players won't convince friends not to play together.

    I only play with friends and If they Introduced cool perks only for solo q I would play alone don't speak for other people you have no Idea what others would do super presumptuous of you :0

  • @TurboTOne said:

    making a Perk for SoloQ Survivors is just a Bandaid fix.It requires Survivors to run a Perk to get Information SWF's get for free. I would rather see some Basegame changes that help SoloQ but don't really change SWF.

    The idea of having the Killers Vision even for a few seconds is horrible. Give that to a well coordinated SWF and you will basically have old Object of Obsession. Just worse.

    Old Object was fun you could have super fun chases with it but people cried about it and the devs gave In lets make dbd fun again K

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058571#Comment_3058571

    I only play with friends and If they Introduced cool perks only for solo q I would play alone don't speak for other people you have no Idea what others would do super presumptuous of you :0

    Yes, I suppose it was a little presumptuous to think your friendships weren't so fickle...

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058576#Comment_3058576

    Yes, I suppose it was a little presumptuous to think your friendships weren't so fickle...

    Bestie I love my friends but we are not always on dbd at the same time this would be a fun alternative do you have friends?

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058574#Comment_3058574

    Old Object was fun you could have super fun chases with it but people cried about it and the devs gave In lets make dbd fun again K

    No.



    It was way too strong in SWF's and basically forced the Killer to go tunnel the Obsession.


    Fun for SWF's ? Sure. Fun for the Killer ? Hell naw.

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058579#Comment_3058579

    Bestie I love my friends but we are not always on dbd at the same time this would be a fun alternative do you have friends?

    But that's not what you said. You said it would encourage less SWF, i.e. convince survivors to play solo instead of SWF, fewer SWF parties.

    So you're saying you'd choose to play solo, even if your friends were online...

    That's what I said would not happen.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058580#Comment_3058580

    But that's not what you said. You said it would encourage less SWF, i.e. convince survivors to play solo instead of SWF, fewer SWF parties.

    So you're saying you'd choose to play solo, even if your friends were online...

    That's what I said would not happen.

    Like yeah those girls do not ever bring kindred solo q kindred would be very useful also cool solo q perks would be fun

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058574#Comment_3058574

    Old Object was fun you could have super fun chases with it but people cried about it and the devs gave In lets make dbd fun again K

    old OoO was broken in swf and that's where it was used. The nerf was needed as nearly infinite aura reading on the killer that could be shared with your teammates on comms was incredibly broken

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058578#Comment_3058578

    old OoO was broken in swf and that's where it was used. The nerf was needed as nearly infinite aura reading on the killer that could be shared with your teammates on comms was incredibly broken

    maybe you just were not the best killer back then bestie :)

  • @Seraphor said:

    People play SWF because they want to play with their friends.

    Perks that help solo players won't convince friends not to play together.

    Disagree. Only reason I will start playing swf only is because solo q is bad. Otherwise I'd rather just play solo and not have to rely on when other people want to play/are online.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058571#Comment_3058571

    Disagree. Only reason I will start playing swf only is because solo q is bad. Otherwise I'd rather just play solo and not have to rely on when other people want to play/are online.

    Exactly you get it

  • I don't think they can even technaccly track who's playing solo and who's playing with "friends", since they introduced crossplay.

    So every buff for solos WILL be just another free buff for SWFs.

  • I told many times on other threads...

    The only thing that soloq needs, is a communication tool like a "motion wheel" for survivors to communicate.

    Like:

    1. Reparing a generator.
    2. I'm in the chase.
    3. I'm healing. (Nickname)
    4. Healing myself.
    5. Making a boon.
    6. Going to unhook.

    And ETC.

    Any buff for soloq is a buff for swf, they can't buff something separately. Let them just add a communication wheel, coz it's the only differ thing from swf and soloq.

  • @Seraphor said:

    People play SWF because they want to play with their friends.

    Perks that help solo players won't convince friends not to play together.

    I'd imagine there's a large amount of people who only play with their friends when they would've otherwise played by themselves but they simply don't want to deal with the headache that is solo queue. Either way it doesn't change the fact that solo survivor needs some help

    @Grigerbest said:

    I told many times on other threads...

    The only thing that soloq needs, is a communication tool like a "motion wheel" for survivors to communicate.

    Like:

    1. Reparing a generator.
    2. I'm in the chase.
    3. I'm healing. (Nickname)
    4. Healing myself.
    5. Making a boon.
    6. Going to unhook.

    And ETC.

    Any buff for soloq is a buff for swf, they can't buff something separately. Let them just add a communication wheel, coz it's the only differ thing from swf and soloq.

    SWF needs it as well because if you're solo survivor on a generator, you have no idea the other 2-3 players are going for a save or not. That's kind of valuable information to not run far away from a gen you're on just to have someone else save, as one example.

  • 95% of those who play SWF are playing with their friends. Creating perks for SoloQ only doesnt do anything for game balance.