How?
How are people escaping from the game without doing the last gen ? I had a mean 3 gen lockdown and they were at zero. While in a small and brief chase the endgame started. Is it a key or some ######### ?
How are people escaping from the game without doing the last gen ? I had a mean 3 gen lockdown and they were at zero. While in a small and brief chase the endgame started. Is it a key or some ######### ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hacks.
Unless you are talking one survivor remaining. Then Hatch.
need more info on the match, how many were alive? Was it possible that one gen was further progressed and may have been finished with multiple survs/prove thyself/toolboxes etc? (I mean, even in the best 3 gen you have to go a few steps between gens). May have been a visual bug. Could of course also have been hacking? Or survs dc‘ed and last one got hatch/used key or something?
All 4 were alive , I had hooked 3 of them twice . Nope they were literally like 2 small loops distance from eachother and I was bouncing back and forth between the gens to make sure one wasn't sneaking away at it and there was no sound at all like they were across the map . I had gone a short distance away to see if they were healing or a doing a boon and before I got there the notification that they finished the gens popped up . I have discordance and not one of the gens during this time popped up yellow or gave a notification. They only had 1 flashlight in pre lobby but at the very end when I was chasing them out 3 of them had flashlights, I had also brought the purple broken coin .
It def sounds like hack the way you describe it then.
but we can’t tell for without a clip or something (in which case you shouldn’t post it here but report it to BHVR support)
No proof unfortunately. But with the feedback I'm getting I do think they were hacking cause I'm 100% sure the gens were no where near close to done
Multiple survivors can’t escape via hatch since the rework at all, as the hatch doesn’t even appear when there is more than 1 surv alive. So yeah, hacking is very likely..
So no one technically escaped thru hatch the usual notification killer gets when the gens complete went off and they went to the doors