Your choice of a licenced character, but...
Your choice of character gets added to DBD, but they can't be from a horror franchise. Who has been added?
Your choice of character gets added to DBD, but they can't be from a horror franchise. Who has been added?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bruno Bangnyfe from BURN THE WITCH because oh my god he's so fine just look at him
Wickerbottom from Don’t Starve.
i still think despite the game not being Horror, it would still fit very much with the themes and all. Also I adore Kleis character designs and we need an older lady and I wanna see Don’t Starve chars translated to DbD style.
The Dahaka from Prince of Persia 2
Max Rockatansky from Mad Max.
Revenant from apex legends
Pirates of the Carribean crossover for cosmetics would be cool.
Witcher chapter would be great too. Gaunter O' Dimm as a killer or a Leshan
Lee Everett. He's been through hell and back to protect the people he cares about and he'll definitely do it again.
this might count as horror but Aya Brea.
shes my favorite protagonist ever in any video game.
Scarecrow from Batman
The Rev-9 will do to Twins what Dredge did to Sadako...
Night Man. Or Death's Head from Wolfenstein
If real people count, Tony Hawk (I love the Pro Skater games) as a survivor. If not then (the true culprit of Persona 4) would be a killer I'd love to see.
Probably Anton Chigurh, preferably as a Killer.
Adding onto that, Harper Row as a licensed survivor for a Gotham-based chapter with Scarecrow as the killer would be aces. I'd love that.
I know it would never happen, but Carl from ATHF would be funny as hell.
Nicholas Nelson and Tao Xu from Heartstopper