What does this mean?

image.png

Does this mean that I wont be past P9 even on survivors and killers i have all perks for?

I don't get this change.

Comments

  • Seems like it, yes.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Seems like it, yes.

    @SekiSeki said:

    Ye

    ######### why though thats so stupid.

  • Eh, sure I guess, does it matter though?

  • @SekiSeki said:

    Eh, sure I guess, does it matter though?

    There is 28 killers, on the PTB I would of had all killers prestige 11. That's a total of 56 missed prestige's on killer alone and considering a prestige costs 1.5 mil that's 84 MILLION blood points worth of difference from the PTB to live.

    On survivor there's 31 survivors, of which all my survivors have all of haddie's perks so on PTB that's prestige 12. 3 prestige's of difference. 93 missed. 139.5 MILLION bloodpoint difference from PTB to live release.

    Combined that's 223.5 MILLION BP DIFFERENCE FROM THE PTB.

    That's not ok. At all.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3057872#Comment_3057872

    There is 28 killers, on the PTB I would of had all killers prestige 11. That's a total of 56 missed prestige's on killer alone and considering a prestige costs 1.5 mil that's 84 MILLION blood points worth of difference from the PTB to live.

    On survivor there's 31 survivors, of which all my survivors have all of haddie's perks so on PTB that's prestige 12. 3 prestige's of difference. 93 missed. 139.5 MILLION bloodpoint difference from PTB to live release.

    Combined that's 223.5 MILLION BP DIFFERENCE FROM THE PTB.

    That's not ok. At all.

    There's literally nothing to be gained after P9. You'll start maxed out.

    Everything else is just bragging rights, that doesn't have a BP value.

  • There aren't anymore rewards beyond P9 though. I kind of get it but kind of don't. If some people in the community got it while others didn't, that'd have room for complaint but everyone will have the same cap, those that are all P3 anyway.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3057973#Comment_3057973

    There's literally nothing to be gained after P9. You'll start maxed out.

    Everything else is just bragging rights, that doesn't have a BP value.

    It's not that, it's that they've presented the prestige/grind rewards from the PTB and showed us what we are getting. Then they do a random useless change to reduce the impact of what I've done.

    I wouldn't mind if it was only a few prestige difference, but across every character in the game its over 220 millions worth of BP gone in comparison to the PTB. Do you understand how much BP that is? Most players won't earn 223m bp in their entire time playing DBD.

    And yes I do like my bragging rights. I'm a completionist. Having every survivor over P10 is something I wanted. That most certainly has BP value considering other players can see it.