Myers shouldn't go OOOOF he should go *Heavy Breathing*
BeHaviour needs to change Myers stun animation as its starting to annoy me, he shows no emotion or reaction to him being in pain in the movies other than breathing more heavily. In Halloween Kills the dude gets shot in the chest three times and you dont hear AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHGHGHGHHAHRHAGH. This is a simple change and could be done in a week. Please change this BeHaviour.
Comments
It may seem like a simple change but we are talking about changing audio for a licensed character. BHVR likely needs approval from the license holder to do this and that kind of conversation may take up more time than you would think..
(though I do kinda agree, it’s out of character for Myers to express pain in such a way..)
If you dare to ever modify the meyers stun from being the objectively hilarious sound it is now I will quit this game and never return
*Myers
Errr in the films he does grunt....
Don't know what films you've been watching.
I like the sound GF makes when he drops survivor after wiggle out
Bruh....... listen for a grunt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVhhV_XZOdU
im not deaf
@Dwight_Fairfield what do you think my friend?
I agree. If we want to be true to the movie character then Michael would never make any sounds like that. He is silent when he gets shot and stabbed. So being smacked with a pallet shouldn't cause anything more than some heavy mask breathing.